Day One: Innovating People Strategy for the New Retailer
Monday, April 20th, 2020
Building an analytics function within HR to leverage available data is growing, yet many organizations struggle to create a roadmap and build capability. In this session, you will hear how to build capability and leverage data to support business case development and support strategic investment.
With 20 years’ experience in HR and IT, Lori
• Understand what you are tracking and why
• Consolidating data to create context around your strategy
• Build a narrative to make a succinct and informed case to management
With 8,600 and counting store closures by the end of 2019 and an ever competitive labor market, HR leaders are working harder than ever to steer ship in choppy waters to keep their organizations competitive. Our panelists will talk through:
• What are HR teams doing to support the business during transformation?
• How do you work with business partners on organizational design?
• How are communicating during times of change?